Saturday, 21 January 2012
Popular Actress, Funke Akindele Acquires Multi-million Naira Lagos House
Rave actress, Funke Akindele is riding high on the wave of her wide spread acceptance. Informantsrevealed that she just consolidated her fortune with the purchase of a Lagos home.
The newly acquired edifice is cited as located within Agbalajobi Estate off Wempco road Ikeja Lagos.
It is labelled a mansion.
Those close to the popular make believe person however insists Funke is very secretive about this development.
According to a source ‘ I think her reason for putting a lid on the happenstance is about trying not to be loud about her achievements- to maintain a modest outlook with friends and fans’
As a result of this, the few in the know are keeping sealed lips on the worth of the property and the method of acquisition.
Funke rose to prominence with the production of her movie Jenifa.
The concept that saw her played the lead role and utilised stage name Jenifa dwelled on the ills in the lives of desperate wannabes.
Since her public acceptance with the movie Funke- more popular on the streets with the stage name Jenifa- has transformed a leading light in the Nigerian movie industry till date.
Pastor Oduyemi's Daughter, Funmi's Nude Pictures Hit Town!
Winner of BET’s Sundays Best 2010 Nigerian auditions and daughter of Pastor Oduyemi finds herself in a bad position. Nude pictures of the christian and daughter of late shepherd of Bethel Ministries, Pastor Gabriel Oduyemi- Funmi has hit town.
The pictures of different tones started making the rounds early this week. We found it on societynowng.com Findings alleged a bitter ex lover transformed the ‘supposedly’ private objects into public property.
About 10 of the pictures of variety poses were obtained by societynowng.com
Strangely some of the pictures were accompanied with a snapshot of Funmi and the supposedly estranged boy friend identified as, ‘Ese Morede’
One of the pictures parades her backside with the tattoo ‘Morede’ on it.
The bearer of the name is said to be a married man.
Friday, 20 January 2012
Channels TV Reporter Killing In Kano Blast
Enenchie Akogwu was killed in Kano while on duty filming the bomb attack at the Farm Centre Police Station in the accient city of Kano, in Northern Nigeria.
There were reports of explosions which some said were over 20 accross the once peaceful city of Kano. No group has come out to claim responsibility for the multiple attacks for now. Some have speculated that the dreaded Boko Haram Islamic group might be responsible for the attacks.
Multiple Bomb Blast Hit Kano
According to reports, close to 20 explosions occurred inm the biggest Northern Nigerian city of Kano some hours ago.
As we learnt, the federal police headquarters in the accient city was hit by by the deadly blasts. It was confirmed that other police buildings in the city were hit by the bomb blast.
Reports say that some police officers have taken to their heels in fear of the attacks.
This attack is coming just when the prime suspect of Christmas Day bombing of St Theresa Catholic Church in Niger State, Kabir Soloto was reported to have fled from the police net. There have been conflicting reports that he has been re-arrested by the police yesterday but another report claiming the Nigerian police has placed a 50million naira on him, after he was declared wanted by the police.
This attack is also the first to happen after a break from the fuel subsidy removal protests throughout the country last week.
As we learnt, the federal police headquarters in the accient city was hit by by the deadly blasts. It was confirmed that other police buildings in the city were hit by the bomb blast.
Reports say that some police officers have taken to their heels in fear of the attacks.
This attack is coming just when the prime suspect of Christmas Day bombing of St Theresa Catholic Church in Niger State, Kabir Soloto was reported to have fled from the police net. There have been conflicting reports that he has been re-arrested by the police yesterday but another report claiming the Nigerian police has placed a 50million naira on him, after he was declared wanted by the police.
This attack is also the first to happen after a break from the fuel subsidy removal protests throughout the country last week.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)







