Friday 16 March 2012

Rihanna Breaks Silence On Chris Brown Reconciliation


Rihanna has broken her silence regarding her recent reconciliation with ex-boyfriendChris Brown.
The 24-year-old singer called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning to set the record straight on how her collaboration with Chris on the remixes for 'Turn Up The Music' and 'Birthday Cake,' came about.
"The first song that came about was ‘Birthday Cake,'" Rihanna explained to Ryan. " I mean we ended up recording them at the same time and executing them together, but I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really–it made sense to do the record."
"Just as a musician despite everything else that was going to be the person. You know I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris BrownSo I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a trade off."


No comments:

Post a Comment